Saturday, December 8, 2012

Tonight...


So for the first time in a long time, I got all dressed up.

618052512_o-2012-12-8-01-22.jpg


I put on my new dress I got off ebay (seen there in the promo picture), black satin bra and panties, wore lace hose, my new black suede wedge platform boots, did up makeup looking very cute and nice, put on my favorite burgundy wig, poured myself a drink, turned down the lights, and watched some movies.




 Maybe not a grand sexy adventures, but I liked the way I looked, and I felt good about it for the first time in a while and it was relaxing. I just wanted to share with whoever may be out there.

Have a caption: 

(more to come)

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Hope it was some chick flicks. They'd go well with the ambiance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful, wonderful time. If you felt comfortable and good then I'd say it was a successful adventure. Hopefully you tackle more adventures!

    ReplyDelete