Thursday, October 11, 2012

Boot Girl! Subliminal Hynosis Program

So, I was asked by someone at HypnoChan (which seems dead now :( ) to make a boot hypnosis video. Well, I’m a boot girl....

and I think all girls should wear boots, so I gave it a try... (Video after the cut)
Make sure you watch in HD (HD link after the video)



 http://youtu.be/rR62unNSygI?hd=1

 While I like how the video turned out, I do confess not really having a plan as to what you’re being hypnotized to do. Wear boots, I guess. And I guess the foot fetish types are happy with it... (I’m not into the fetish folks like that...Boots look sexy, and I feel sexy wearing them, but the fetishizing them weirds me out....and the foot freaks..I’ll rant on them some other time).

Well enjoy anyhow... NEW CAPTIONS COMING REAL SOON!!!

  (see! Proof: Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com )

1 comment: