Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I Have A Follower!

This is very exciting! I mean, yeah, I'm used to stalkers and all, but not a Follower! That means someone is actually looking at my blog! Woohoo! Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us So yay Angel! (I'm messing around with my posting client, trying to figure some stuff out..get files organized, but more will come soon, and so will you!)

8 comments:

  1. :-)
    Means I don't have to keep coming back to check if anything's been added, I get told about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We see everything ;_) I have put up a link to your blog over at Rebecca's World. That should bring you some visitors.

    R

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to follow your blog but I couldnt find that follow link :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. nvm I'm good :) You should check some of my captions too if you like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to follow... can't see a button for it though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just found your blog,i have been on it all day,i like to follow but cant find the button, sissy myrtle

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, i'm here...
    you promised...
    it's AUGUST 20, 2010....
    in case you're wondering...

    miki

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi let me introduce myself, I AM A COCK SUCKING FAGGOT! I CRAVE COCK ALL DAY! now you have me on your site so hynotize me with your desires.

    ReplyDelete